This package will see you enjoying 3 wonderful nights at the Bay of Many Coves but you are only going to have to pay for two.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a 1-bed apartment (Twin Share)
- Transfer to the Resort with E-Ko Tours and enjoy our aquaculture and our dolphins
- Full breakfast each morning on the deck overlooking our bay
- Join our resort managers on your first night with a pre-dinner drink and canapés on the jetty
- Set 3-course dinner on 2 evenings of your stay
- 7-course degustation on your last night matched with 7 local wines
- Return water taxi to Picton
$2,950.00 per couple valid from May to 31st October 2020
James Glucksman and James Boussy (aka “the Jameses”) have owned Pen-y-bryn since August 2010. Born in the United States, and New Zealand citizens as of September 2018, the Jameses have lived and travelled all over the world but have decided to make their home in Oamaru and are eager to show off their adopted home town to their guests.
Created especially for Huka Lodge, this exciting new two-night cultural exchange package introduces guests to the natural world of the Maori via the Ngati Tuwharetoa tribe’s long-established tradition of living...